Business Cleaning Services
Your reception area represents your customer’s first impression. You want it to always be bright, clean and inviting. Please see below for a complete list of cleaning tasks for the reception area and office spaces.
Reception & Offices
• Empty waste receptacles and replace liners. Wash as needed
• Vacuum all carpets and mats
• Vacuum all hard floors
• Mop linoleum floors with disinfectant cleaning solution
• Mist and clean hardwood floors with wood cleaner and microfiber mop.
• Dust all horizontal surface of desks, chairs, tables and other furniture
• Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant
• Mop all linoleum floors with disinfectant
• Remove cobwebs from front entry and immediate surrounding areas
• Remove fingerprints and marks from around light switches and door frames
• Clean automatic glass doors inside and out
• Wipe all internal glass
• Spot clean walls and painted surfaces
• Ensure all areas are clean and arranged neatly
A clean and sanitized washroom is a must in any working environment to ensure safety and reduce the risk of spreading germs. Same thing goes for a kitchen or break room where employees eat. It is imperative that this space be clean and sanitary even if no food preparation is done there.
Breakroom & Kitchen
• Stock toilet tissue, hand towels, facial tissues and hand soap
• Empty waste receptacles and wipe if needed and replace bin liners as required
• Clean and polish mirrors
• Wipe hand towel dispensers
• Wipe down doors and sills, remove all dust and fingerprints
• Clean and sanitize all basins. Polish all bright work
• Dust partitions, tops of mirrors and frames
• Remove splash marks from walls and partitions around basin
• Remove garbage from all areas. Put in dumpster.
• Polish all brass and bright work
• Vacuum and mop all hard floors with disinfectant.
• Spot clean internal glass indoors
• Toilets and urinals to be cleaned and disinfected on both sides and wiped dry